Alamosa, CO | Sept. 8 - 12, 2021
You wanna come to Gutted, eh?
Register to attend the 5-day competition near the Great Sand Dunes of Colorado! Bring your van, your school bus, your RV, your fire truck, your ambulance, double-decker—whatever you’re down to camp in and join us to watch 3 teams build, remodel and revamp against the clock.
Come for 1 day or all 5, it’s up to you. In addition to cheering on the competitors, you can join in various activities throughout the week. Set among the beautiful Colorado mountains on private land, you can enjoy hiking, biking or just hanging out with other nomads. You will also learn tips on camping and renovating your own home on wheels from experts.
Here’s what’s included (5-day pass):
- Boondocking campsite for 5 days and 4 nights near the gorgeous Blanca Peak, one of Colorado’s 14ers. Spaces will include outside seating areas. Campground is on secured private land.
- Panel discussions throughout the week on camping, renovating and mobile living. Bring questions for the Q&A sessions!
- Hear from and meet your favorite travel influencers from YouTube, Instagram and TikTok.
- An opportunity to renovate your rig right there! Sponsors in attendance may have discounts on materials and appliances while other attendees can help you upgrade on the spot.
- Beautiful morning yoga with Summer Ginther.
- Your name in the credits of the TV show!
- Planned group trips to the Great Sand Dunes, Blanca Peak or Zapata Falls.
- Opportunity to showcase your own renovation with rig tours (sign up here if you're interested) or explore what your neighbors have done.
- And more! Obviously.
$150 per person. Ages 15 and under are free.
Here’s what’s included (day passes):
- Everything above is included, but panels, showcases, activities are subject to the daily schedule.
- Overnight camping is included with a day pass. You are able to check in at 1pm daily and check out is 11am daily. The only exception is check out on Sunday, the 12th, is when the event ends (specific time TBD).
$50 per person. Ages 15 and under are free.
Need help with registration? Email us here.
Tickets are non-refundable